[Freeswitch-users] how to keep called leg alive whan calling leg hangup while group_confirm is used ?

Julien Terrasson julien.terrasson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:00:28 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm using the group_confirm to request a confirmation from the called
party, before bridging the call.
However, if the caller hangup when the the confirmation message is played,
the called party get disconnected without understanding why.
Is there a way to keep called party alive for a while, time to playback a
file and let him know why the call is hanged up ?

PS : Note that hangup_after_bridge doesn't help here (since the call is not
yet bridged..)

Julien