[Freeswitch-users] about mod_av and ffmpeg/libav

Mike Jerris mike at freeswitch.com
Thu Jan 3 15:31:20 UTC 2019

i’m happy to take patches that fix these issues but we don’t spend much
time trying to fix issues with bleeding edge distributions, it’s just not
an interest or priority for us.  If you want to use them you will need to
be responsible for fixing the issues and supplying us patches, which we are
happy to review and merge.  If you are unable to make these fixes then i
suggest you use a not so bleeding edge distribution.