[Freeswitch-users] How to disable FS DTMF detection

Adrian Worutowicz adrian.worutowicz at esifrance.net
Tue Feb 19 09:40:10 UTC 2019

Hi,

I've developed a couple of endpoints and I use bgapi originate & bridge.
Free Switch intercepts and interprets DTMF and I do not want that.

In the dialplan I tried:

<param name="pass-rfc2833" value="true"/>
<action application="set" data="pass_rfc2833=true"/>

<action application="set" data="exec_after_bridge_app=stop_dtmf"/>
<action application="stop_dtmf">

<action application="spandsp_stop_dtmf"/>

None of those methods works.

Maybe there is a parameter in originate that I should use?

*** How to tell Free Switch to leave alone the DTMF tones? ***

I'll appreciate any help,
Adrian.