[Freeswitch-users] ICTFax version 4.0 , Open source Fax over Ip software

NYCPhoneService nycphoneservice at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:39:47 UTC 2019

Tahir – thank you for great product!

I installed it (although some rpms/deps were missing from ictfax package and had to do some tweaking) and was able to successfully send faxes.

There are some issues exist in the new gui and I have a few questions:

1.       Is there a user support forum or irc channel?  The ictfax.com/forum is not active.

2.       If we find some bugs, suggest improvements – should we post on the github?

3.       Github version of ictfax is completely different from the rpm version on your site. Which one should we use?

Thanks again for the great effort!

Dennis