[Freeswitch-users] Option to log registrations/deregistrations?

mario_fs mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Feb 14 22:07:33 UTC 2019

Does anyone know if there is something I can do to log device registrations, and more importantly when devices lose registration, without having a ton of other log data. I know I can turn on a higher level of diagnostics, but it may be several days before I find what I need and don’t want to flood the log.

I am working with Counterpath on Bria Push service and need to find when their push server stops registering. Since they don’t send a notification for that and it’s not in the normal FS log, I may not know for days when this happens. It would be nice to be able to scan the log for lost registrations. Thanks!
Mario G