[Freeswitch-users] Issues with INVITE without SDP

igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 10:33:13 UTC 2019

Hello !

I'm facing two issues with scenarios with INVITE without SDP.

To support this behaviour towards the ingress peer, I activate the following
settings:

<param name="enable-3pcc" value="true"/> : per peer ; I also tried with
"proxy" instead of "true" but I'm not sure to clearly understand the
difference.

I also put this parameter on my internal interface. Everything is working
fine except that this setting bypass the B2BUA behaviour for media. I mean
that the IP and port for media are no longer my Freeswitch interfaces but
the gateways into the core network that finally handle the calls (but the
other parts of SDP are the one expected and configured on the Freeswitch
interface).

How can I have both support of INVITE without SDP and media proxy active
together?

The second issue still start with an in-dialog INVITE without SDP. But
instead of re-negotiating the SDP, FS sends the SDP as previous in 200OK.
Whereas we expect that FS send SDP with device capability. Moreover, I
expect to have the o-line version incremented.

Regards,

Igor.