[Freeswitch-users] No Media in SIP Calling from 3G Mobile Internet to Freeswitch

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Sat Feb 2 03:56:18 UTC 2019

Hi,

Yes, that sounds like a network (NAT/Firewall) issue. Your mobile provider
may use a chain of several NATs and not every one of them is working
properly. Try VPN or another SIP client.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer SignalWire | 228 Hamilton Ave 3rd Floor,
Palo Alto, CA 94303 Email: alex at freeswitch.com Website:
https://www.signalwire.com