[Freeswitch-users] SIP trunk Cisco-Freeswitch: Cannot return from HOLD

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 08:45:24 UTC 2019

yes looks as bug, please report
https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/issues

5.3 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6337#section-5.3>.  Hold and Resume of Media

   [RFC3264] specifies (using non-normative language) that "hold" should
   be indicated in an established session by sending a new offer
   containing "a=sendonly" attribute for each media stream to be held.
   An answerer is then to respond with "a=recvonly" attribute to
   acknowledge that the hold request has been understood.

>>> https://freeswitch.org/confluence