[Freeswitch-users] [FreeSWITCH changes Session limits to lower numbers]

Carlos Eduardo kaduww at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:29:27 UTC 2019

Hello Bilal,

It also happened to me  in the past, but I was trying to run more then 4k
sessions.

It happens because Freeswitch cannot open more threads.

I followed the blog belog and it helped me when I had this issue. Basically
I set the ulimit -s to 16384 and worked fine. Not it's running 8k sessions
with no problem.

https://dustycodes.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/increasing-number-of-threads-per-process/

Regards,

--
*Carlos E. Wagner*
*Tecnólogo em Telecomunicações, OCP, dCAA*

*E-mail:* *kaduww at gmail.com <kaduww at gmail.com>*
*Fone:* +55 48 9981-0894
*Skype:* carlos.e.wagner
www.blogdovoip.com