[Freeswitch-users] Unable to compile mod_v8

Shahnawaj Khan shahnawaj.khan1990 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 04:42:02 UTC 2019

Hi Ciprian,

I am using CentOs 7 and installed v8-devel.x86_64 1:3.14.5.10-25.el7
on my machine. Now it is giving list of errors such as

In file included from mod_v8.h:36:0,
                 from mod_v8.cpp:68:
./include/javascript.hpp:163:53: error: ‘FunctionCallbackInfo’ in
namespace ‘v8’ does not name a type
 typedef void_pointer_t (*ConstructorCallback)(const
v8::FunctionCallbackInfo<v8::Value>& info);
                                                     ^
./include/javascript.hpp:163:57: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of
‘parameter’ with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void_pointer_t (*ConstructorCallback)(const
v8::FunctionCallbackInfo<v8::Value>& info);
                                                         ^
./include/javascript.hpp:163:77: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘<’ token
 typedef void_pointer_t (*ConstructorCallback)(const
v8::FunctionCallbackInfo<v8::Value>& info);
                                                                             ^
./include/javascript.hpp:168:2: error: ‘FunctionCallback’ in namespace
‘v8’ does not name a type
  v8::FunctionCallback func;    /* Function callback */
  ^
./include/javascript.hpp:174:2: error: ‘AccessorGetterCallback’ in
namespace ‘v8’ does not name a type
  v8::AccessorGetterCallback get;   /* The property getter */

is this due to some version issue of v8.

Thanks & Regards,
shahnawaj

>>> https://freeswitch.org/confluence