[Freeswitch-users] Changing a client's local streams (devices) in Verto client

Anton Olofsson anton.olofsson at briteback.com
Mon Aug 12 12:36:02 UTC 2019

Does Verto allow for clients' streams to be changed during a call? I'm
trying to add the ability for users to change their microphone whilst in a
call. When looking at the source code for the Verto client, I see that
streams are only read when starting a call. Would it be possible to add
additional handling of adding and removing streams to the client, or is
there a limitation in mod_verto which restricts this?

Thanks,
Anton Olofsson