[Freeswitch-users] dynamic payload negotiation

Babak Yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 11:53:50 UTC 2019

Hi
I'm trying to make calls between a custom softphone as client and
freeswitch using opus as codec. when client calls freeswitch everything is
working fine. but when I originate a call from freeswitch there is no audio
from sofphone but client hears fs. After capturing packets I see that when
client sends invite it is using 107 as its payload type and freeswitch
sends 107 in reply. But when fs sends invite it is using 102 and client is
sending 107. What is the standard? I think the softphone is doing something
wrong because testing with jitsi works fine.
thanks