[Freeswitch-users] ESL connection lost to FS

Neil Patel neilp at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 22 16:06:15 UTC 2019

Hi Brian,

Sorry, I didn't give enough context.

The code below is for the origination of calls, which we are doing through
ESL and where the connection is being unexpectedly dropped, or even if not
dropped, no record of the origination appears in either FS logs or CDR.

CDRs are being generated to sqlite and we are reading them from there
asynchronously.

Also forgot to link the documentation that suggests building from source is
the way, it's here
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Python+ESL>