[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon Speaker Submissions and Community Tools

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 22:00:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

Visit https://www.cluecon.com/speakers/  to sign up to be a speaker for
ClueCon 2019
The sooner you get the submission, the sooner you can get started
procrastinating from writing it!

JK, that's probably only me who does that.

We're looking for speaker submissions about everything not just FS, use
Asterisk, Kamailio, you name it we want to see it at ClueCon!

Also be sure to sign up at https://signalwire.community and
https://signalwire.com for our Slack Community and our SignalWire free
account.  We're looking for feedback on what things from FreeSWITCH you'd
like to see managed and extended to the cloud!

Naturally we have phone numbers, SIP trunking and SMS as tools to augment
your FS installs and supporting SignalWire helps keep the FS team together
to work on keeping up with the bit rot and Debian 10 is around the corner!

--
Anthony Minessale II
Founder, FreeSWITCH.

https://youtu.be/l_hOxzCt6X4