[Freeswitch-users] The following packages have unmet dependencies

Faisal Hanif imfanee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 03:55:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

I executed exact following series of command in fresh installation of
Debian 9 and that worked as charm,

apt-get update && apt-get install -y gnupg2 wget
wget -O -
https://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8/fsstretch-archive-keyring.asc
| apt-key add -
echo "deb http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8/ stretch
main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list
echo "deb-src http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.8/ stretch
main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list
apt-get update
apt-get install -y freeswitch-meta-all

Faisal

--