[Freeswitch-users] Event to trap removal of registration not by "unregister"?

mario_fs mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sat Apr 6 19:14:29 UTC 2019

Thank you, on the page below I found sofia::expire and sofia::sip_user_state, should these two handle any reason for disconnect? However, I don’t know it they are available to the LUA exit since I cannot find that darn page on the wiki again.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Event+List