[Freeswitch-users] Event to trap removal of registration not by "unregister"?

mario_fs mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Apr 4 18:45:00 UTC 2019

I am trapping and logging unregister events using LUA sofia::unregister. I have found that the Counterpath’s push server is disconnecting intermittently but not by an “unregister” so the trap is not invoked and so cannot log it. Freeswitch is removing the registration for the device but the unregister trap is not called. Is there another event I could use to trap when FreeSwitch removes a registration?

hook event="custom" subclass="sofia::unregister" script=“…..
Mario G