Unable to transfer to automated extension

Tim Jones b631093f-779b-4d67-9ffe-5f6d5b1d3f8a at protonmail.ch
Thu Sep 27 12:04:19 UTC 2018

Hi,

Normal transfers to other extensions work fine (e.g. from one handset to another).

However, we're getting tired of telepests and I've created a special extension.  The idea is it saves you getting annoyed and shouting, you just transfer to the pest extension.  However when attempting that transfer, all that happens is that it cuts the caller off.  It doesn't matter if we try blind or normal transfers.

Evidently I'm missing a config line or two ?

        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^196$" break="on-true">
<!-- MANUAL ANTISPAM -->
            <action application="log" data="TELEPEST TIME ! />
            <action application="answer"/>
            <action application="set" data="playback_terminators=none"/>
            <action application="playback" data="/etc/freeswitch/its_audio/spammer_pre"/>
            <action application="playback" data="/etc/freeswitch/its_audio/spammer_main"/>
            <action application="hangup" data="INCOMING_CALL_BARRED"/>
        </condition>