[Freeswitch-users] Verto on mobile only connects in incognito mode

Nick Woodward nick.woodward at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 14:51:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

Been having a bit of an issue with Verto on mobile connecting to a conference - It works fine when using incognito mode, but not when browsing normally (other than intermittently on the first attempt). The logs make it look like it's an ICE issue (line 544), but incognito mode working is pretty confusing - at least for me.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what the exact problem could be? I've attached the logs to this email, hope that's the right way to do things on the mailing list.

Thanks,

Nick