[Freeswitch-users] how to push data frames directly to FS from an endpoint

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Wed Sep 12 03:56:56 UTC 2018

Hi,

Try this one https://docs.freeswitch.org/

Also some awesome FreeSWITCH books are around. Try Mastering FreeSWITCH, it
has a chapter on module development.

Regards,

Alex

--
Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer
FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
Email: alex at freeswitch.com
Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>
Need commercial support? Contact sales at freeswitch.com for details.