[Freeswitch-users] Phone spontaneously going into Hold when a call is established?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri Sep 7 14:56:08 UTC 2018

Went through a git bisect on this, and tracked the behavior change to this commit;

commit 40bfe0fff566476ff95242581f391f5b5b1c7e32
Author: Anthony Minessale <anthm at freeswitch.org>
Date:   Mon Jan 16 15:27:36 2017 -0600

     FS-9154: [freeswitch-core] Add & remove video on re-invites #resolve

Note that these calls do NOT have any video.

I've added this info to FS-9983 jira issue which looks highly related, but will go ahead and file a new jira issue as well.

-- Nathan

*
*