[Freeswitch-users] mod_flite fails due to undefined symbol: cmu_lex_init

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Thu Sep 6 13:26:21 UTC 2018

kaiduan - when you _built_ freeswitch, did you make sure it built using the extra libs you installed manually?

I do custom builds of all of the dependent libs on my box (ubuntu 16), and install into /local/fslibs/install, and then
during build I use:

     export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/local/fslibs/install/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig
     cd /local/freeswitch/src
     ./configure -C --disable-fhs --prefix=/local/freeswitch/server

At that point I don't have to set any env vars to get FS to launch.

-- Nathan