[Freeswitch-users] Phone spontaneously going into Hold when a call is established?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Sep 4 19:45:41 UTC 2018

I had seen this symptom a few times randomly, and just got a couple of reports from users where a call to an outside
number was going immediately to 'On Hold' when the person answered.

Is there anything in the SIP/RTP stream that could be expected to trigger that sort of behavior? I've seen it from a
polycom, and I believe one of the user reports today was with a yealink. User report was with a recently upgraded 1.6 ->
1.8 deployment. I believe the previous times I've seen it would have been on git builds of 1.8, but not certain.

-- Nathan
Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect