[Freeswitch-users] debian 9 stable release install : how to put the debug symbols on ?

Julien Terrasson julien.terrasson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:05:32 UTC 2018

I'm having coredumps in my call handling scenarios since i moved to debian
9 + FS Version 1.8.2 -3-a98a958ac3 64bit.
I need to put the debug symbols on so that the coredumps can be interpreted.

However :
Installing the stable release with debian package procedure doesn't put the
debug symbols on.
Installing the stable release with sources + compilation procedure (witch i
beleive from the Debugger
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debugger> guidelines
should put the debug symbols on) ends up in FS Version 1.8.2 git a98a958
being installed.

How can i have the latest stable release (1.8.2 -3-a98a958ac3 64bit)
installed with the debug symbols on ?