[Freeswitch-users] Playing file into videoconference via mod_av freezes after server reboot

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Thu Oct 25 19:31:30 UTC 2018

Happy to report I figure this out!

The default service file provided in the repository is out of date, in at
least two ways:

1) syslog.target is no longer available
2) The [Unit] section needs a Requires= to match the After= declaration to
ensure the network target is started as a dependency.

I've fixed this in my own installation, will file a Jira to get it
corrected upstream.