[Freeswitch-users] keep-alive RE-INVITE dropped calls

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Tue Oct 2 05:38:54 UTC 2018

hi,

im suffering call drops from carrier in roughly 15mins and i reported
this to the carrier and they replied with the below:
If the duration of the call was a multiple of 15 minutes, please make
sure that you can properly respond to the keep-alive RE-INVITE that we
sends every 15 minutes.

i have no clue on how this works in FS so can any1 point me the right
direction on how to sole this, we use FS to route calls from our switch
to carrier

--
Regards,
Bipin