[Freeswitch-users] Change Gateway Context to receive calls

Caio Assis caioebassis at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:30:51 UTC 2018

Hello!

I have to configure a Gateway to receive calls from it and process it correctly. The problem is that I haven't found a way to change the context, and, when I receive a call from a Peer with the same IP as the Gateway, FreeSwitch ignores the authentication from the Peer and checks if the IP is allowed in ACL domains.

Call comes from authenticated Peer 1000 though context CUSTOM -> OK
I have to configure a Gateway which has the same IP as the Peer 1000, so I allow it in ACL.
Then, all calls from Peer 1000 come through PUBLIC context.

Thanks.