[Freeswitch-users] Diversion Header in Dialplan

Alexis DEVIN adevin at legos.io
Thu Nov 29 16:44:42 UTC 2018

Hello freeswitch users,

I’m discovering freeswitch, and I want to understand how to extract and use the variable « sip_h_Diversion » in the Dialplan.
I know this question has been asked more times in the mailing-list but I didn’t understand the issue of the diverse topic who evocate this variable.
Also I read the information on the wiki but I wasn’t able to know what I have to do in my case.

In my Dialplan , I tried to put :

<condition break="on-true" expression="^(?:<sip:)?0(\d{9})((?:@.+)?)$" field="${sip_h_Diversion}">
                <action application="set" data="sip_h_Diversion=<sip:$1$2"/>
</condition>

to apply a modification on the Diversion Header, but this condition is unrecognized.
I hope someone could explain me, if I have to extract this variable before to use it and how to simply do it ?

Thanks,
Bests Regards,
Alexis Devin