[Freeswitch-users] odbc issues with Deb9. how FS community members solve them ?

Yuriy Nasida ynasida at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:01:25 UTC 2018

Hi guys,

I was very glad to know that Deb9 is supported officially by FS team and
did some tests. Unfortunatelly I noted a lot of odbc problems with Deb9.
Freeswitch is NOT the reason but I would like to ask other comunity members
how they solve such problems. A lot of FS modules can not work with pgsql
directly (like mod_lcr for example) and that is why I can not just stop to
use odbc.

Which issues ?

1)  Well, 1st of them is odbc-postgresql in case I try to reach pgsql10.
Please look below. I can send odbc.ini file but don't want to send too many
info:)
# isql -v pgsqldsn
DEBUG:  CommitTransaction(1) name: unnamed; blockState: STARTED; state:
INPROGR, xid/subid/cid: 0/1/0
*Segmentation fault*

2) Second issue with mysql-percona. I suppose everybody knows
that libmyodbc.so doesn't exist in Deb9. There is possibility to install
manually odbc connector for mariadb but... what should I do for percona ?
Also I saw very sad feedbacks from asterisk guys who tried to use mariadb
odbc connecter.

Please advce that you use to get odbc working with Deb9
Thanks.