[Freeswitch-users] mod_verto dialplan variables

Nuno Bessa nunoferreirabessa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 21:10:27 UTC 2018

Hi Alexander, thanks for your reply.

Actually, that's what I feared.
As for your suggestion, recordings are stored in Freeswitch server, not in
client's PC. So, the filename has to be defined by freeswitch dialplan
itself.
I actually used another approach to solve this. Freeswitch server is also a
web server, so I set up a php script which returns the filename according
to server time.
So whenever there's an outbound call, the client queries the Freeswitch
server's php script for the filename and everything works as expected.

Anyway, it would be nice if mod_verto would allow what I mentioned in my
first post. It would be much simpler to just define a variable in the
dialplan and then access it from verto.js on verto outbound calls. Anyway,
I also thought that any dialplan variable would be accessible on the SDP
itself, which in turn could be somehow parsed by verto.js.

Isn't that possible in any way?

Nuno Bessa <nunoferreirabessa at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 21/11/2018
à(s) 15:32: