[Freeswitch-users] New FreeSWITCH Community Resources - SignalWire.community

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 16:40:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know that, as part of our effort to expand our
community resources, we have started building out some resources.  We are
working on a forum, some github projects for FreeSWITCH and SignalWire
tools and we started a slack space.

I personally have resisted more modern tools, i've been on irc for decades
(and we still are #freeswitch on freenode) but our community is growing and
we have all gotten more mobile and using multiple devices and we want to
make sure we make our community accessible to everyone.

This mailing list will always be here, its running strong for 15 years
now!

Here is the link to the signalwire.community slack.  Come join and lets
discuss how we can continue to innovate in the communications industry.

https://goo.gl/1mEBwn

--
Anthony Minessale II
Founder, FreeSWITCH.