[Freeswitch-users] H.323 Connection

satoh.osamu at nttdata-sbc.co.jp satoh.osamu at nttdata-sbc.co.jp
Tue Nov 6 08:55:33 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am trying to connect to FreeSWITCH by H.323 protcol.
I built,installed and loaded the module of mod_h323. but it not work properly.

I installed it as follows.
(OS, Version info)
 OS: CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 (Core)
 FreeSWITCH: 1.6.2
 PTlib: 2.10.9.2
 h323plus: 1.27.0

Configure was reference to the following.
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_h323

It is in the following state.(When Call to SIP Extension)
 - It seems to connection is successfly(Connection established) on Client, but it can not hear any sound.
 - In Server of FreeSWITCH, the CPU load abnormally increases, and there is the case that service of Freeswith is stopped.

I looking for logs of past mailing lists, there are cases of success and failure.
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2016-September/122560.html
<http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2016-June/120918.html>http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2016-June/120896.html

Can you tell me what settings and installation procedures can be successfully connected?

Best Regards,
Satoh