[Freeswitch-users] Question about blind transfers

Alex Pierry alex at teclan.com.br
Thu May 31 04:27:30 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm using the version 1.9.0 of Freeswitch with the following scenario:

1) One leg in park (the call center attendant in nailed up mode) channel uuid A
2) One incoming leg from customer. channel uuid B

The call is bridged using api uuid_bridge and customer starts talking with the attendant. At this point everything is ok. But at some time, the attendant needs to transfer the customer to an external number located in another PBX.

For this, I'm using the api uuid_broadcast to attendant's channel with att_xfer to dial an external number, as example bellow:

uuid_broadcast A att_xfer::sofia/external/5000 at 192.168.0.24

When the external number answers the call, I set the attendant back to park so the customer can talk to the third-party leg (5000) - Blind transfer.

What happens next is that B can hear 5000 but 5000 can't. The curious fact is that if B press any DTMF in his extension, 5000 starts to listen B normally.

So, the question is: What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Alex Pierry

<http://pt.slideshare.net/marketingteclan>

<http://blog.teclan.com.br/>