[Freeswitch-users] Resuming Verto

Rick Jarvis rick at magicmail.mooo.com
Tue May 29 18:29:36 UTC 2018

My Verto app currently checks:

     vertoHandle (to see if Verto has been initialised
     currentCall.state.name (to see if a call is connected)

The problem with this of course is that if the browser is refreshed,
those variables are lost and my app is assuming it needs to reconnect
(which often, due to the magic of Verto, it doesn't actually need to).

So my question is how best to check the session (and call) states?
Would, say, loading those variables into the browser's localstorage be a
good method, or is there a better way of querying the current sates?