[Freeswitch-users] Call monitoring

Francesco Facco de Lagarda francesco at delagarda.com
Sun May 27 11:48:10 UTC 2018

I am writing a "call monitor", something like an operator panel.

I am capturing events via esl in php, filtering down the data and then
sending them to a javascript UI via websocket.

My problem is that I am totally bewildered by the amount of events that fs
generates, and I'd like to filter it down to a bare minimum.

New outgoing call (with uuid, extension and dialed number)
Call answererd from other party

Line busy

Call hung up from either party.

Can anyone give me a pointer to which events I really need to monitor, and
which fields inside?

I will obviously share finished code!