[Freeswitch-users] How to playbak a file in a conference?

Babak Yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Sat May 5 09:13:12 UTC 2018

Hi
I'm using the following lua script to add some users taken as argument to a
conference:

session:execute('answer');
session:setVariable('api_hangup_hook','conference paging kick all'); --kick
out all page devices on hangup
session:setVariable('conference_auto_outcall_timeout','5'); --??
session:setVariable('conference_auto_outcall_flags','none') --you can mute
page devices
session:setVariable('conference_auto_outcall_announce','tone_stream://%(500,200,800);loops=3')

for i,v in ipairs(argv) do
session:execute('conference_set_auto_outcall','user/'..v)
end
session:execute('conference','paging at default');

this is working fine and all members are connected to conference. now I
need to start playing a file into conference. currently I'm using
caller-controls part of conference.conf.xml to play the file when a caller
presses the 0 key:

<caller-controls>
    <group name="default">
      <control action="execute_application"  digits="0" data="playback
applications/2/test.mp3"/>
    </group>
  </caller-controls>
now when each member presses 0 the file is played but just to the member
which pressed the 0 key. how can I make it to play the file for all
conference members?