[Freeswitch-users] Multiple concurrent Verto calls in browser

Michael Avers michael at mailworks.org
Mon Mar 19 08:03:28 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm using Verto Communicator as a base for building a simple app to make/receive calls - and it works great.

I'm trying to add the ability to manage multiple concurrent calls.

My first thought is to create a new Verto service (in Angular) that maintains call state and reference to currently active call and otherwise keeps all calls in an array. Then to switch calls it'd place the currently active one on hold and then unhold any of the other calls in the array. Does this make sense?

Any tips on handling multiple calls with Verto? Do I need a separate websocket connection for each? (they're all using the same proxy and credentials).

Thanks!
Mike