[Freeswitch-users] Send display update after RTP session is establihed ?

Melek Oktay melekoktay at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 07:37:21 UTC 2018

Hi,

I realize very interesting problem of my software stack (FreeSwitch +
Kamailio)  with  Yealink 41P Voip phone..

After 3-4 days research, I realize Yealink phone does not try to start RTP
session if it gets UPDATE packet before ACK packet !!

In Freeswitch side, do we have a option that send UPDATE packet after RTP
session is established? (we have a option in FreeSwitch side: do not send
UPDATE packet  however this is not good case for me, I update CallerID
with this UPDATE packet)