[Freeswitch-users] Peer Subject Mismatch (incoming connection)

Xenia Obolenskaya j4v28bsjtp43hnf865 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 08:17:23 UTC 2018

Hi All,

It is strange, very strange history.

When I made the blank settings of value, type of
<param name="tls-verify-in-subjects" value=""/>
the check of peer name in the manner
<param name="tls-verify-policy" value="subjects_all"/>
works good.

The same favorable outcome I can observe if value settins are of kind
<param name="tls-verify-in-subjects" value="sip.obolenskaya.su"/>
that is to say pattern-matching filtering.

Now Peer Subject in incoming connection matches!

But I nowhere could find the similar clarifications.

Thank All!

Regards,
Xenia Obolenskaya