[Freeswitch-users] DNS cache on invite/register

Marcin Kowalczyk kowalma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:37:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

 I agree they should have shared nonce, but still I think FS should use
same IP for initial and challenged invite unless TTL for domain is not
expired.

Is there a way to force it to such behaviour? I've tried with fs_path but
seems this does not work for challenged invite neither

Somebody posted bug FS-8820 on same case but with different carrier.

Regards

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 14:26:53 -0400