[Freeswitch-users] Installing Freeswitch 1.8 on testing mode.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jun 18 21:12:46 UTC 2018

its possible to get master to compile with some tricks, but due to some issues in what Debian 9 did with supporting multiple conflicting library versions, the chance of random crashes are high without a bunch of work to override a number of system packages.  I would not use it without those issues being resolved, as it would be unstable.