[Freeswitch-users] Port numbers

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:16:18 UTC 2018

No, you can just remove the internal profile and change the port of the
external to use port 5080.
Take a look at internal.xml and external.xml you will see the ports in use
and can change them appropiately. Be sure to close up freeswitch properly
with a firewall or iptables or with acl.

Hope that helps.