[Freeswitch-users] Port numbers

Don Hawkins hawkins at hawkinsegroup.com
Wed Jun 13 22:00:56 UTC 2018

Regardless of how you look at it, all calls are INBOUND calls to
Freeswitch, wether they be from your DID provider or a registered SIP user.

Calls are going into Freeswitch either way, all you have to do is setup
each profile to handle the inbound call (connect to the number dialed,
connect to extension, etc.).

Sent from my NationPCS Galaxy Note 5