[Freeswitch-users] Achieving TLS + SRTP for inbound calls

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:33:53 UTC 2018

Hi Mike,

In today's weekly webinar, you answered a question about enabling video via
verto from secured debian jessie FS. I didn't catch all of your answer. I
think these webinars are archived, but I don't see an archive at
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/ClueCon+Weekly+Conference+call

I searched your confluence, and just found someone else ask the same
question:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian+8+Jessie?focusedCommentId=16354730#comment-16354730

I think you said we need to use "mod_av" (as well as mod_verto) but
entering that into your confluence searchbox didn't result in a hit.

Would you repeat your advice here?

Cheers,
David