[Freeswitch-users] FS compiled on rpi how to package?

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Mon Jul 30 19:48:53 UTC 2018

Thanks for the info but we have a small one line patch that we need to add
to the master code and then specifically compile it for the rpi3 and that's
why I need help finding any guide that can show the list of commands to run
to create a Deb package which we can then simply install on other rpi
devices. I tried checkinstall but in order to make that run I have to move
all the spec files out of the FS folder and still it doesn't completely
replicate exactly what make install does.

If I manage to create the package I'll document it. I already have list of
steps to follow to compile on the rpi for any version including
dependencies but I guess the official and few other rpi install scripts
already are there documented which work equally good.