[Freeswitch-users] BYE not sent in case of RTP media inactivity with proxy_media= true in freeswitch

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Fri Jul 20 20:36:02 UTC 2018

Also we are using this mode in case of g729 because FS doesn't support this
codec in any way in windows. But scenario is just to passing by calls and
not to use
anything related to rtp stream. And it works.

--
Gregor Nanger

*CTO*
t./f.: 00386 (0) 7 6000 308/309 • m:. 00386 (0)41 756485
• Infomedia d.o.o. • Jerebova 3, Novo mesto, Slovenia
• www.infomedia.si