[Freeswitch-users] The next version of FreeSWITCH will be...?

Nick Giannak III nick at hkcradio.com
Wed Jan 31 16:31:53 UTC 2018

Greetings.

     Last year, there was a lot of talk about FreeSWITCH 1.8, especially
given that a new set of prompts from Allison Smith was going to be
included with that version. As an audio guy, I'm excited about this by
comparison to the prompts we already have, but I digress.

     However, a lot of that talk seems to have quietened down, and
version 1.9 is shown as development on the FreeSWITCH website. And yet,
no 1.8 release materialized. So I'm asking for a status report...I'm
confused about what's coming next. Please alleviate my confusion?

Thanks in advance,

Nick