[Freeswitch-users] Not trying second route on NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Jan 25 19:47:06 UTC 2018

I have a bridge string with failover of "route A| route B" but I found a
place where it's not working.

I have continue_on_fail=true in the A leg.

originate_disposition is telling me SUCCESS

even though bridge_hangup_cause is recording NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE
and sip_hangup_disposition is recv_refuse

So.. what's wrong? How can I make sure the bridge failover works? As far as
I know, normally it properly fails over -- but I just saw this several
times today.

Thanks,
-Avi Marcus