[Freeswitch-users] Struggling with Audiocodes MP124

Volodymyr Fedorov lexxua at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 13:47:35 UTC 2018

Hi just to try tune following parameter:
Play Ringback Tone to Tel [PlayRBTone2Tel]:
Enables the play of the ringback tone (RBT) to the Tel side and determines
the method for playing the RBT. ƒ [0] Don't Play = RBT is not played. ƒ [1]
Play Local = RBT is played to the Tel side of the call when a SIP 180/183
response is received. ƒ [2] Play According to Early Media = RBT is played
to the Tel side only if a 180/183 response without SDP is received. If
180/183 with SDP message is received, the device cuts through the voice
channel and doesn't play RBT (default). ƒ [3] Play Local Until Remote Media
Arrive = Plays the RBT according to received media. The behaviour is
similar to [2]. If a SIP 180 response is received and the voice channel is
already open (due to a previous 183 early media response or due to an SDP
in the current 180 response), the device plays a local RBT if there are no
prior received RTP packets. The device stops playing the local RBT as soon
as it starts receiving RTP packets. At this stage, if the device receives
additional 18x responses, it does not resume playing the local RBT.

But anyhow this is not FS related problem.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 9:20 AM, Yu Boot <yu at yu-boot.ru> wrote:

> You need only three things in AC settings. Menu entries and options names
> may vary depending on your AC firmware version.
>
> Endpoint settings or Endpoint phone numbers. "channel" -> port number (1
> for first AC port and so on), "endpoint phone number" -> FS SIP login.
>
> Authentication. On same line as in previous setting, "Username" -> FS SIP
> login, "password" -> FS SIP password
>
> Proxy & Registration. Enable registration, "registrar IP" -> FS IP.
>

> That's all. You MUST get at least a ringtone or busy tone in enabled AC
> ports. If it still silent, perhaps device is broken.
>
> 25.01.2018 10:58, Nandy Dagondon пишет:
>
> Hello folks!
>
> I'm setting up an Audiocodes MP124 I bought at eBay to connect with FS 1.8
> on Debian Jessie.  It's quite a struggle just to get a dialtone! The AC
> registered with FS but there's no dialtone. I tried other settings e.g.
> Hunt Group, IP Profile, etc. but I can't seem to hit the target. There's
> too many parameters (perhaps a sign of a good product).
>
> I'm trying this forum if anyone had experienced with AC MP124.  Just a
> hint, a light at the end of the tunnel to keep me alive. :-)
>
> Tks,
> /Nandy

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Best regards,