[Freeswitch-users] Clarification regarding register behavior

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Tue Jan 23 17:25:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

Does your gateway proxy param has a port number? If so, no SRV request is made.

Also, it is possible that the DNS request is only done at gateway start and not for subsequent refresh. To check this, can you try to kill the gateway and then restart it?
If so, you'll need to open a jira ticket with the full sofia debug logs (sofia loglevel all 9).

Out of curiosity, how do you manage to get your incoming calls between the SRV record change and the subsequent outgoing registration to the new server (independently from your issue)?

Best Regards,

--
Vallimamod Abdullah
SIP Solutions